You’re more of a tome and less of a book, but you don’t have noogie as an entry? How can this be?
Next you’re going to tell me you don’t have Melvin, either.
What is the world coming to…
- Yes yes I know.
- dictionary.com has it listed.
- But this book should have it too.
- It's the size of a small child.
- Why isn't it in there?
- barmaidrobinscave likes this
- beautifulmonster likes this
- jaelinnemain said: yes, but the Oxford English Dictionary has it! ….which isn’t helpful if you don’t have a subscription to their website. :\
- klammified likes this
- magebird said: C’mon, old man, get with the times. If you can google it, who needs books?
- perfect-tea reblogged this from wayne-manor and added:
- wayne-manor posted this